Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Quotes

"Carving the people around you into canyons doesn’t make you into a mountain by comparison. It just makes you dirty and low."

"Do not give me sports with my SMUT. I want that separate, like Church and State."

"Luke Lindberg is saddened that "Muslim" has become synonymous with "terrorist" in so many peoples minds. I never before understood how the Nazis succeeded in getting so many people to blindly hate Jews; it seemed so unbelievable. I am amazed now as I watch how easy to water the seeds of hatred are when they are planted in the fert...ile soil of fear and ignorance."

"Um... I just tuned in, but were they just playing the Black Eyed Peas, "Let's get Retarded" at the Jerry Lewis Telethon?"

"Let’s have the mediation in your office. I’ve never seen the inside of the Death Star."

"Skullcap? It tastes like if a mushroom could get moldy and fart in your mouth."

"I walk like a 90 year old cowboy who was on her horse the WHOLE time."

No comments: