Skip to main content

Friday Quotes!

"I don't believe in a God but I'm almost positive I just shit out the devil."

"I'd much rather haz a swinus infection over beaver fever, ouch"

"You look like a fairy pirate."
"Yeah, I'm shiny and show them where to shoot."

"Do you need to be saved?"
"No I think I'm God"

"K has found another person with the same problem with boxcox- only questions and replies appear to be in French. An interesting challenge..."
""Boxcox" That sounds too personal for FB"
"Ah, not very. 'Boxcox' is willing to share very little with me. I can get a graph but cannot extract the values I need. Stingy jerk!"
"Tell him he better put out or get out."
"EWWWW- do not look up "box cox" on urban dictionary"
"Boxcox - 1 definition - [Oxycontin] that is stored in the vaginal cavity. It may be loose or in a box"

Kid Quotes:

"No, don't put the toothbrush in your privates. Yucky."

"You don't scratch people's faces, you scratch them in other places."

"You're not the boss of me mommy!"
"Yes, I am, cuz I can pick you up and put you where I want you." *Mommy thinks for a moment* (Just out of surgery) "Er... I guess I can have daddy pick you up and put you where I want you."
"Well, I'm the boss of you, because I can have daddy pick YOU up mommy."


These quotes are excerpts that made me laugh out loud on TBK's website. Shhhh, its about sex.


"You know those round spaceship doors that magically materialize and open, but if not activated, resemble an impenetrable wall of steel?
Well, my asshole is like that."

"I felt DRIED up down there, like I had sand in my butt. We had actually tried the lube out earlier for regular pussy sex, and it made me feel like a cunt cactus then, too."

"Second moral of story: Anal beads are the shit! Well, not exactly, but you know what I mean."

Comments

  1. さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hな人妻たちの社交場、割り切った付き合いも当然OK!欲求不満のエロ人妻たちを好みに合わせてご紹介します。即会い、幼な妻、セレブ、熟女、SM妻、秘密、以上6つのジャンルから遊んでみたい女性を選んでください

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1日5万円~が手に入るサイドビジネスのご案内です。男狂いのセレブ女性はネットで知り合った男を次々に金の力で食い散らかしています。そんな女性を手玉にとって大金を稼いでみませんか

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Quotes! The GAME

Introducing *drumroll please* Friday Quotes: The Game Apparently people play this game in their heads when they read this anyway so here's your chance to make it interactive. Guess who said each quote. You can post your answers in the comments. The person with the most correct answers gets.... the joy of being right. What? I don't paid for this blog, so you'll have to find self satisfaction wherever you can. Let the Games Begin! 1. "She's so dumb she thinks 'soy milk' is Spanish for 'I am milk'." 2. "Yeah... I didn't sit next to him on spaghetti day." 3. “Its just like when you don’t think about something, you know, and then you think about something.” 4. "What, you're my fucking mom? What, you shat me out of your womb?" 5. “I just had all of this emotion, and it burst forth from my face.” 6. “Chances are if you're reading it and you think its Heath, its probably Heath.” 7. “He drinks whiskey, or Izze, or l...

Friday Quotes!

"You may be unusually energetic today because your key planet Venus received an unexpected wake-up call from electrifying Uranus." "Nationalism does nothing but teach you how to hate people you've never met--all of a sudden you take pride in accomplishments you had no part in whatsoever... " -Doug Stanhope "Drink that, DENVER!" Quiz Results: You are 48% mean "Is the junk yard dog losing her bite?" "Weak!" "F you Karin--your pretty face is going to HELL!" "Yeah it is, I might have had to spit on a homeless person but I got 67%" At the fireworks- "Where would patriotism be without the Chinese?" "The phrase 'I'm not racist but...' should just be replaced with 'I'm racist AND...'" "12 million homeowners and investors will be "underwater"--owing more than their property is worth." "I prefer up-side-down. Makes people sound like they've gone face...

Home birth- The real fuckin deal

So the end of pregnancy is for the fuckin birds. I'm sure plenty of you out there know this. There's nothing to say but that you're sick of being pregnant. You're a little sick of the sweet smiles and knowing looks from strangers. You're just all over sick of it. You're spectacularly sick of the: when's your due date how far are you are you having a boy or a girl I bet you're sick of this what hospital are you going to, conversations. You miss when people used to ask about the soccer game you played or the book you're reading. You're sick of swollen handsfeetfaceneckanklesEVERYTHING. Oh and from the beginning of pregnancy until FRIDAY, I had NO stretch marks. Friday my entire lower abdomen erupted into one. giant. stretch mark. So all weekend, I thought, please let this be over soon. Every cramp I felt I welcomed and thought, "whatever work my body does now, it doesn't have to do during labor." Little did I know how much ...