Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Magnus- a pictoral edition

See how puffy my face was? I thought the swelling had gone DOWN. I forgot what my own face looked like. But who the hell cares when this is what you're holding.


Just born!

DSC_0047

Rob and Swedish Magnificence.

DSC_0063

This is how the midwives weighed him.

I had asked folks to send candles with positive thoughts/prayers/meditations/intentions/energy for the birth. I got candles from all over. So Saturday we had birthday cake with some friends and lit all the candles in celebration of Magnus's healthy and safe arrival. I can't thank everyone enough for all the support.

DSC_0073

DSC_0058

It just doesn't get any sweeter than this.

DSC_0079

DSC_0078

3 comments:

Lora said...

he's perfect! but you knew that.

and more about the hole in the labia? wtf?

Eric Alder said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful moments. They take me back to 14 years ago, when my son was born.

Tammy said...

Same here. Takes me back. He's beautiful!