Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Wind Eliminator

Last night my yoga class was done entirely blindfolded. Which would've been a lot cooler if I hadn't been surrounded by dudes, one of whom had super stinky feet. Guess what sense of mine is heightened when I'm blindfolded.



wind relieving pose

Which is also why when we did the "wind eliminator" posture pictured above, I felt justified lettin it all go and hoping his was heightened as well.

2 comments:

Judith said...

You. did. not. Or did you? I did yoga years ago, but I wasn't serious enough to eliminate wind with a male audience. I can't even smell, but even I'd want a spot by the door.

Judith said...

Do share more about your yoga-ing.