Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Quotes

"For once, somebody may call me "Sir" without adding, "... you're making a scene.""

"Felt like there was more flopping than usual in this mornings ESPN World Cup coverage... then I realized I was watching Bassmasters."


"A day off with a migraine is like the first day at fat camp."

"Do you have me on speaker phone or are you in the bathroom... you're calling me while you're taking a shit right now aren't you?"


Bad Librarian Pickup Line

"Do you have any overdue books, because you have fine written all over you."

1 comment:

Eric Alder said...

I've heard the librarian pick-up line used with 'parking ticket' instead of 'ovedue books'

(I've known some hot librarians in my day)