Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

That one day after Friday Quotes!!

Allegedly this is Friday Quotes where I attempt to assemble the best quotes I've heard over the course of the week.

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you have a date for Valentine's Day
I hope he gives you herpes"

"I went to a restaurant and ordered a dessert called 'Death by Chocolate', but it only made me stronger."

"…feeling a little oogly and fogley, but it may just be the sloodge in her froodle."

"A lot just happened in my brain in the last 25 seconds. I had an argument with myself which I won."

"She's her own one-person telephone game."

"Haikus can be fun,
but sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator."

"Without money or power, winning is useless."

No comments: