Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More good news

Rob and I went to dinner last night to celebrate my being a baby house (that's what he now calls me.) On the way home we were talking and realized that its been more than a year since my last seizure. This is the longest I've ever gone. When I was first diagnosed the doctors said that if I made it a year, they would talk about taking me off medications and that I might no longer have seizures since the type of epilepsy iss one where I am supposed to grow out of it. My fingers are crossed.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Eeeeeeeeeee! You're a baby house! I can't wait. Oooh, can I name the baby? Can I? Wow, great idea, thanks!

bri said...

That is fabulous news..
How are you feeling, anyway? I know you asked if we could go to burger night (tonight?) but I keep totally spacing out asking Brad cuz I haven't really seen him. This is good because at least he is WORKING!! And I have had shit going on at night so have not been home at all. Anyway, enough excuses. I will call him today and ask if you guys are still going.

Kelly said...

Hope all goes well with you.

ppp said...

I like this!

Anonymous said...

I'm crossing my fingers, eyes, legs and anything else possible!!