Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Monday, January 5, 2009

Just another Christmas with the In-Laws

So at Christmas with my in-laws we played Dirty Santa/White Elephant/Screw Your Neighbor... wait, scratch that last one, that's a drinking game.

The present I ended up with, was a 3 foot tall, skinny, glass vase. I had no way to get it home, even if I'd wanted to. I didn't want to. Instead, I decided we should put beer in it. This seemed totally appropriate at the time.

I started us off.

Christmas and New Year's 2008 and 2009 014

Then Rob got into the game.

Christmas and New Year's 2008 and 2009 016

(Sorry for the blur. All technology hates me and I am incapable of buying a decent piece of anything but shit.)

Finally, my mother-in-law, Sheila, proved once again, how freakin' rockin' cool she is.

Christmas and New Year's 2008 and 2009 019

You didn't know it at the time, but this was your elementary school counselor. Or could've been, if you were lucky.

I love Christmas with the In-Laws

3 comments:

Father Muskrat said...

Wow. Your holiday was much cooler than mine.

PPP said...

Sheila is awesome! She's everyones favorite GILF

Me-Me King said...

Now, that's what I call being resourceful. Hold on to that pic of Sheila - there might be a chance to use it as blackmail at a later date.