Skip to main content

FridayQuotes!

"Sorry. Sometimes I forget I'm punching girls."

"joined the group Can we find 200,000 by 2/12 to wish Darwin a happy 200th birthday?"
"I'd prefer..."Can we punch 200,000 creationists in the back of the head by 2/12 to wish Darwin a happy 200th birthday?"

"I don't know how much of a hook-up you can have for a monster truck show."

"The lady who already had 8 kids and then had a litter of 6 more. 14 kids! Rob, we don't even have 14 plates!"

"Wait a minute, I think you might really be elbow-licking soulmates."

"something you would shoot: Racists. But only with a ray of happy joy-light from my sawed-off shotgun of eternal truth and harmony."

"I certainly don’t drag my genitals over the food.” Gross! I think “genital dragging” is much less appetizing than “doodle dipping,” don’t you?"

"I just can't eat a cow. I'll eat a chicken's adrenal gland, but I can't do a cow's."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home birth- The real fuckin deal

So the end of pregnancy is for the fuckin birds. I'm sure plenty of you out there know this. There's nothing to say but that you're sick of being pregnant. You're a little sick of the sweet smiles and knowing looks from strangers. You're just all over sick of it. You're spectacularly sick of the: when's your due date how far are you are you having a boy or a girl I bet you're sick of this what hospital are you going to, conversations. You miss when people used to ask about the soccer game you played or the book you're reading. You're sick of swollen handsfeetfaceneckanklesEVERYTHING. Oh and from the beginning of pregnancy until FRIDAY, I had NO stretch marks. Friday my entire lower abdomen erupted into one. giant. stretch mark. So all weekend, I thought, please let this be over soon. Every cramp I felt I welcomed and thought, "whatever work my body does now, it doesn't have to do during labor." Little did I know how much

Having Babies at Home

My whole life, I've heard the story of my cousin Anna's birth. And her sister's too. But I hear more about Anna's. My aunt didn't exactly have a lot of love for the medical profession. And her first baby had been a horrible experience. She'd had him wrenched from her at least as much as she "gave him up" for adoption by nursing staff who leered at her and called her unpleasant names. And she loved him when he was born. And she found him when he turned 18 and loved him till the day she died. When she had kids for keeps, she did it differently. She read books and assigned duties and had them at home. She was brave and surely faced many people who disagreed with her decision. But she stuck by her convictions and her desire for a natural birth and won 2 beautiful girls. My mom was there when Anna was born. So was her sister, Kristina. They both still get this sparkle in their eyes whenever they talk about it. My mom says it was one of the most

Wednesdays' Weirdos: Mouse-stache-kateer

Need I even type something?