Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Quotes!

"I want nachos. More than I want a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. WAY more."

"I just don't like to watch sex abuse in the dark."

"Yeah, but did you see how you did it? I think you oculd easily become a bobblehead."

"Sustainability is for hippies and other free loaders. I'm going to pour motor oil on my lawn now."

"I hate myspace it won't even let you post a link. bitches. visit me on facebook, twitter, or my blog which is sillyswedishskier.blogspot.com"
"jesus christ. you twitter? are you serious."
"I am an interwebulous slut"

"I had a boyfriend who did the gas at a rave and passed out at the cops' feet. In high school I picked 'winners'."

"The way they get in is through the anus."

"Ass eatin' people are beyond my fuckin' understanding."


This one got torn so you feel free to finish the quote:
"Two eyeballs and an asshole. Well, you had a _____________"

6 comments:

Your Brother said...

Two eyeballs and an asshole. Well, you had a hot dog.

Gina said...

Blob Confesshun: The last guy I dated went down on my ass the first time we messed around. I thought it highly unorthodox.

Silly Swedish Skier Says So said...

haha! I like audience participation Friday Quotes. Might have to be a regular thing.
The ass eating thing was actually related to how scavengers eat a cow.

heather c. said...

We were actually talking about the fact that I was born with almost no nose, so my mom said I was basically "just two eyeballs and an asshole..." Thank god I grew hair.

Silly Swedish Skier Says So said...

Oh yeah! I remember now. Ha ha, Heather's a hotdog made of two eyeballs and an asshole.

Judith said...

"I am an interwebulous slut" that's my fav!