Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Slight Tendency for the Oppositional

do not flush

Women's Restrooms nearly always have these signs. Which immediately make me want to dump tampons, applicators, coffee mugs, matchbox cars, rubber tree leaves, plastic tree ornaments, lawn decorations, EVERYTHING I can find into the fucking toilet and flush.

Something about the ignorance of these signs brings out the oppositional asshole in me. Seriously, you need to put a SIGN up to tell someone not to put a DIAPER in the toilet? If you need a fucking sign for that, do you know how to read?

3 comments:

Brianne Snow said...

Stupid signs.
My nephew slipped today and said "I fell on my criss cross applesauce. For some reason I thought of you.

Stickfigureondrugs said...

I've flushed a rabbit down the hole when I was in college..

Note to Flushers: Rabbits, get stuck.

Silly Swedish Skier Says So said...

What the hell?
This story needs expansion. Was this rabbit already dead? Prank? Dare? Heh?