Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Escalante goes to Gymnastics

Karin tried to call it a hiatus, but I was kidnapped by the one they call Linnea. She forced me through a set of trials she called "tumbling class."
First she made me walk the plank

Balance beam Linnea and Escalante

Once I got the hang of it, I really liked it. She tried to get me down though, so I bit her.
Linnea helping Escalante balance

Then she made me watch from the sidelines while she jumped on the trampoline.

Escalante watching Linnea on the trampoline

Then I discovered pinche Esteban from bendejoslandia.

Escalante and Esteban

You did not doubt the great pointiness of the Great Escalante's teeth in battle did you?
I triumphed and became the lord of the rings

Escalante is the lord of the rings

I rode the Pommel Horse off into the Sunset

Escalante rides the Pommel Horse

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you escalante! why didn't you call... I thought we had a good time... a connection even. And now this?

Silly Swedish Skier Says So said...

Los siento, pero soy vagabundo.

Gina said...

Holy fucking crap, Escalante is brilliant! Does he have a myspace? That first pic is priceless--look at that serious look on her face. And so cute!

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.