Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Quotes

"Just cuz you can do the robot to it, does not make it a good song."

"It smells like soy factory crossed with pig."

"Why do I have to be starting trouble? What, you see boobies and just automatically think trouble?"
"Yes."

"I really hope the Broncos are winning this debate."

"Karin is a big poopy pants."

"And for all you Joe Sixpacks out there playing drinking games, Maverick."

"I have a friend who gave up on leather."

"Its like trying to nail jello to the wall."

"I think the straight talk express lost a wheel back there."

"I'm gonna take that $5000 a year across state lines and buy fireworks with it."

"The best current offer is from a fun-loving scrubby-looking group of guys called "The Taliban": on the table is four cows, six virgins and 500 free hours on AOL."

2 comments:

Kelley Coalier said...

I love me some friday quotes!

Gina said...

Thanks for makin me giggle. Love your Wednesday Weirdos btw!