Skip to main content

Wednesdays Weirdos: Anil Reddy

I'm at a Children's Advocacy Center waiting to meet with a guy. We're sitting at this table and I'm doing a crossword when I overhear this man telling a story. A natural eavesdropper, I practiced my talent.

So this guy, right? He hears all about how you can pick up prostitutes on Craigslist, right? Rather than just thinking "That's crazy," like the rest of us, and moving on, he's thinking "that's great." So he decides to look into it. He picks out this one chic on there. He checks day after day, week after week for months! To make sure this broad's legit, right?

He's pretty convinced she's the real deal so he contacts her and sets up her services, if you will.

He shows up and instead of getting laid, two guys show up, beat the shit outa him and rob him.

The story doesn't end there, though. This guy! This guy gets in his car, drives all the way across the city and calls the cops.

Yeah, I know you're thinking what an idiot, you tried to get a prostitute and you're calling the cops now. Buddy, let it go. You got off light. Not this guy, though.

He calls the cops. The cops show up and he tells them the story. The cops are like, Buddy- you were gonna spend the money anyway. But this guy keeps talking.

So it turns out the girl had already turned a few customers that day and was tired or whatever and just didn't feel like working this guy. So she had her buddies show up to tell him no business today.

Yeah, I know its fucked up. But that's not the fucked up part. The dude's name is Anal Ready. A-N-I-L R-E-D-D-Y! No wonder he was going to a prostitute.


At this point, my coworker and I are laughing so hard, I'm SURE he's going to hear us and stop telling the story- knowing that strangers are in the CHILDREN'S ADVOCACY CENTER while he's talking about prostitution. But he doesn't. I missed anything else he said about it.

What I'll say. You can't have a name like Anil Reddy and go to jail. Don't drop the soap, Anil!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home birth- The real fuckin deal

So the end of pregnancy is for the fuckin birds. I'm sure plenty of you out there know this. There's nothing to say but that you're sick of being pregnant. You're a little sick of the sweet smiles and knowing looks from strangers. You're just all over sick of it. You're spectacularly sick of the: when's your due date how far are you are you having a boy or a girl I bet you're sick of this what hospital are you going to, conversations. You miss when people used to ask about the soccer game you played or the book you're reading. You're sick of swollen handsfeetfaceneckanklesEVERYTHING. Oh and from the beginning of pregnancy until FRIDAY, I had NO stretch marks. Friday my entire lower abdomen erupted into one. giant. stretch mark. So all weekend, I thought, please let this be over soon. Every cramp I felt I welcomed and thought, "whatever work my body does now, it doesn't have to do during labor." Little did I know how much

Having Babies at Home

My whole life, I've heard the story of my cousin Anna's birth. And her sister's too. But I hear more about Anna's. My aunt didn't exactly have a lot of love for the medical profession. And her first baby had been a horrible experience. She'd had him wrenched from her at least as much as she "gave him up" for adoption by nursing staff who leered at her and called her unpleasant names. And she loved him when he was born. And she found him when he turned 18 and loved him till the day she died. When she had kids for keeps, she did it differently. She read books and assigned duties and had them at home. She was brave and surely faced many people who disagreed with her decision. But she stuck by her convictions and her desire for a natural birth and won 2 beautiful girls. My mom was there when Anna was born. So was her sister, Kristina. They both still get this sparkle in their eyes whenever they talk about it. My mom says it was one of the most

Wednesdays' Weirdos: Mouse-stache-kateer

Need I even type something?