Goodreads

Karin Mitchell's books on Goodreads
Between Families Between Families
reviews: 5
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.75)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Married to the B version of T pain

Rob and I have been in rare form this evening. He went out and took the top off the '89 4Runner so we could take it 4 wheeling on our camping trip this weekend. I've knocked him over twice on the bed. I forgot how much fun that silly habit is. Makes me giggle every time. He's found a new favorite way to amuse himself. He's been singing "I'm on a boat" while karate chopping himself in the throat in order to sound like T Pain.

Never thought I'd be married to T Pain.
Or cheated on with a mermaid? Where's her vagina exactly?
Oh and Rob also told me that the cat's his soul mate when I asked him for ideas for another way to say "kindred spirits."

He's got flippy floppies for our trip though. Thank goodness.

Oh and I'm not 30 yet, but I will be soon. I'll post pics too.

2 comments:

Lora said...

when I was little, I thought that mermaid vaginas were in their belly button.

bri said...

He has been singing this song at work, too. Just be thankful he hasn't moved on to this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4